Ready to Enroll?
Ready to make a reservation for Daycare or Boarding? Use the form at right to send us your requested dates and we will get back to you.
NOTE: On your dog’s first visit with us for Daycare or Boarding, you will need to bring proof of your dog’s current vaccinations from your vet.
Answers to common questions are below, but please feel free to reach out with questions as well! We are here to help.
+ Daycare and Boarding Requirements
- Dogs must be 16 weeks of age, and house broken (or working on it :).
- Dogs 6 months and over must be neutered/spayed.
- Dogs must be up-to-date on vaccinations – Rabies, Bordatella (Kennel Cough), DHL4PP (Distemper), Heartworm prevention, flea/tick prevention.
- Dogs participating in daycare must go through a temperament assessment. Assessment will take place on their first day of daycare.
- Dogs that exhibit aggressive behaviors toward other dogs will not be allowed in daycare.
- Dogs that exhibit aggressive behaviors toward people are not allowed.
+ Applications and Agreements
Please print the following PDF, read in full, and sign, or please read and be ready to sign when you come in for your dog's first visit!
Please fill out and print or e-mail these forms to us:
+ What to Bring: Daycare
No need to bring toys from home; we have those covered. If your pet requires a meal or medications during the day please bring them along with you.
+ What to Bring: Boarding
- Please bring your dogs pre-measured food in individual baggies or an airtight container with a measuring scoop and instructions.
- If your dog requires wet food, please bring that along labeled along with a storage container for unused wet to be refrigerated.
- If your dog requires medication, please bring that with you along with written instructions.
- You are welcome do bring a dog mat or blanket for them to use in our suites where we have elevated cots for comfort. We have bedding for purchase as well that after your stay you can take home with you.
- Feel free to pack a favorite toy or item from home that brings your dog comfort. We will be sure it stays safe in their private boarding suite.
- Dog Dayze is not responsible for the loss or damage of items brought with your dog.
+ Cancellation Policy
- Non-holiday cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to reservation.
- Holiday cancellations must be made 3 days in advance of reservation.
- No-show/no-call boarders will be charged 1 full day of boarding.